WE ARE NOT TAKING BOOKINGS FOR STAYS BEFORE JULY
Minimum stay – two nights
Summer holiday weekends – three nights
Arrival dates highlighted dark green.
(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
Dates in grey are unavailable.
You will be taken to bedful.com to make your booking.
Gold Top Pod – Holly Bush Hill
Price per night, based on two sharing:
£140 midweek / £150 weekends & school holidays (minimum 2 nights)
Extra guests: adults (16+) £25 per night, children (5+) £15 per night
Bank holidays and school summer holiday weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights)
Secure your booking with a 25% deposit, or full balance if your stay is within six weeks.
- Add a half price Sunday night to a weekend stay for £70. (Term time, excluding bank holidays)
- Stay Monday to Friday and pay for only three nights. (Term time)
- £30 off three-night summer holiday weekends in Gold Top pods
- 15% off stays of five nights or more
- 10% off stays in December and January (excluding New Year’s Eve)
- Private hot tub with jets and feature lights
- Ensuite shower room with towel bundle
- Free WiFi
- Double bed with feather and down duvet and pillows
- Large double sofa bed with bedding stowed away (when booked for more than two)
- Fully-equipped contemporary kitchenette
- Foldaway wooden table and four chairs
- Large, private patio with outdoor dining table and chairs
- Fire bowl with wood included
- Relaxing outdoor fan chairs and sun umbrella
- Fly screen door
- Sleeps 4 – get in touch if you’d like to add an extra little one
Important – Contact us directly before making a group booking of three or more pods.
Unfortunately, we don’t take dogs in any of the pods.
Find out what’s included and our tempting optional extras…
Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, frying pan, saucepan with lid, knives, cafetiere, bottle opener, tin opener, peeler, chopping boards, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. A stowaway table and four chairs are included.
Holly Bush Hill has its own en-suite shower room with enclosed shower, toilet, basin, mirror, heated towel rail and towels. The large under-bed storage drawer contains a hair dryer and non-slip shower mat.
The double bed has a pocket-sprung mattress with protector, fitted sheet, feather and down duvet and four pillows. There’s a comfortable, large sofa bed and bedding is stowed under the arm of the seat (when there are more than two guests).
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB charger, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, blackout curtains and blinds. The pods also have a retractable fly screen door, perfect for keeping the pods insect-free in the summer when the doors are open.
Holly Bush Hill has a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with lovely outdoor dining table and chairs, sun umbrella (in the storage box) and fire bowl with grill and poker, which can be used as a fire pit or barbecue.
Gold Top pods come with complete bedding (including bedding for the sofa bed when booked for more than two people). The double bed will be made up for your arrival, and you’ll find the extra bedding under the arm of the sofa bed.
If you require hypo-allergenic bedding, please let us know when you book.
For children who might not want to sleep on a sofa bed, we hire inflatable Readybeds. (Note – They won’t fit into the Gold Top pods if the sofa bed is pulled out.)
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybeds is £8 per stay.
Towel bundle: £10
Gold Top pods include one towel bundle. You’ll find two bath towels and two hand towels in your shower room. If you have more than two guests in your pod you may wish to hire an extra towel bundle.
Note – Breakfast & Basics is temporarily unavailable due to Coronavirus supply difficulties.
Let us do the shopping and turn up at your pod to find high quality breakfast ingredients ready and waiting for you to prepare, cook and enjoy. Order your breakfast when you book, or contact us up to the day before you arrive, and it’ll be carefully stored in your pod.
We source all our British meat from high quality local butchers. Our golden-yoked eggs are always high quality, free-range eggs.
If you’d like anything special just let us know with a little notice and we’ll try our best to get it. All of these food options are available for a single person, or for additional people in your pod. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any special dietary requirements.
If you’d like a vegetarian breakfast, please let us know when you book. We’ll swap the pork sausages for vegetarian sausages and replace the bacon with halloumi cheese.
Pure Luxury: £60 add-on extra
Push the boat out and indulge. Just turn up and find everything taken care of – your pod lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway.
- Fairy lights and bunting inside your pod
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – dry-cured bacon, premium sausages, free-range eggs, cherry tomatoes, fresh orange juice, milk and butter
- Breakfast ingredients in your basket – loaf bread, cereal, croissants, pastries, preserves, filter coffee bags, cooking oil, ketchup and HP sauce
- Chilled bottle of lovely fizz and two fluted glasses
- A boxed selection of luxury chocolates
- Marshmallows and skewers to toast over the fire
- Cosy blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
You may wish to also add a gift bag of flowers for extra special occasions. Flowers cost £35 and are delivered to your pod before your arrival.
Movie magic: £30
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark in your cosy pod with a selection of family films and boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family will not forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Pack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Lots of marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- TV/DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- Haribo sweets and pop
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week. We offer exclusive use for two nights at a time.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you our whole site booking information pack.
- Group bookings may only be made by prior arrangement – we’re here to help!