Super Shiny Hot Tubs
Pack your swimmers and get ready to relax in your own private hot tub. Immerse yourself in the perfectly-warmed water and lean back as the hydro jets gently massage you.
Our two Gold Top pods Holly Bush Hill and Corn Bents each have their own hot tubs and are loved all year, whatever the weather.
Each tub is positioned on the patio to the side of the pods with stunning countryside views. Our British-made tubs have generous, comfortable seating for the number of guests in your pod. LED lighting inside the tub creates a subtle atmosphere for the evening, controllable from the touch pad.
The water in the tub will be freshly filled for your arrival and will be warming nicely ready for your first dip that evening. An environmentally-friendly air source heat pump warms the water, using heat from the atmosphere. The pump and tub are powered by electricity produced by our own wind turbine and solar panels, when possible.
When you book a Gold Top pod, you’ll be sent an important information email before arrival. Booking a Gold Top pod means that you agree to our Booking Terms and Conditions. Click peaksandpods.co.uk/booking-terms-conditions.
Groups: Guests who want to book three or five pods together must contact Peaks and Pods for more information, as prices are different to take into account the extra use of the hot tubs. (We don’t accept bookings of four pods together.) Groups must be aware that no more than five people may use the hot tub at any time. For more information about group bookings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Tub Rules:
- Do not exceed the maximum number of bathers in the hot tub (up to a maximum of five).
- The hot tub cover must be in place and locked when not in use.
- Children must always be supervised in and around the hot tub.
- No child under six should use the tub due to the risk of overheating.
- Children over six must be able to stand on the bottom with their head fully out of the water.
- Children should spend no longer than 15 to 20 minutes in a hot tub.
- Strictly no glass must be taken into or on the hot tub (wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottles etc). Plastic glasses and cups are provided.
- No candles, smoking or eating in or on the hot tub.
- All hot tub users must shower before using the tub.
- Do not wear body oil, creams, lotions or fake tan in the water.
- Do not pour oil, soap or any other product into the water.
- Wear outdoor footwear before getting into the tub to avoid taking particles into the water.
- Don’t use the tub if the water temperatures exceed 40 degrees C.
- NHS guidelines suggest that you do not use a hot tub while pregnant due to the risk of overheating, dehydrating or fainting.
- Seek medical advice if you have a medical issue, for example heart or respiratory problems.
- Do not use the hot tub if you have a rash or broken skin, have experienced diarrhoea or vomiting in the last 48 hours, have a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- If you feel too warm, get out of the hot tub and take a break.
- Take regular breaks when bathing in the hot tub to avoid overheating and dehydration.
- Avoid dehydration when using the hot tub by drinking plenty of water.
- Do not use the tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
- Do not jump into or out of the hot tub.
- Take care when getting into or out of the hot tub due to the risk of slipping on wet surfaces.
Any problems with the hot tub must be reported immediately, including any damage.