Note: Please check opening times and availability before you make a special journey. Some of these venues had not reopened by the end of July following lockdown.
After a lie-in and a leisurely start to your morning, why not head out for a delicious brunch at one of the wonderful destinations nearby? They’re all worth the journey.
5 miles: The Cafe at Car and Kitchen – Market Place, Settle, BD24 9EF
- Tasty, contemporary brunch menu cooked from scratch from independent suppliers. Great coffee.
- Breakfast served from 9.30am (Mon, Tues and Sat) and 10.30am (Sunday) to 4pm
- The Cafe brunch menu
5 miles: The Brasserie – The Courtyard, A65, Settle, BD24 9JY
- Relaxed atmosphere, attractive surroundings and freshly-cooked, locally-sourced seasonal food.
- Breakfast served from 8.30am to 12 noon
- The Brasserie at the Courtyard Breakfast Menu
9 miles: Hindelinis – Ribblesdale Park, Mill Lane, Gisburn, BB7 4LP – 01200 445227 (Phone in advance, as we’re not sure about the opening times.)
- Enjoy ‘egg any style’, sourdough toast and tasty fry-ups, seating booths and a great fire place.
- Breakfast served from 9.30am to 12 noon
- Hindelinis Breakfast Menu
16 miles: Keelham Farm Shop – Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1UD – 01756 664170 (One of our favourites for a Sunday morning brunch.)
- Quirky cafe in a superb farm shop just on our side of Skipton – easily accessible with lots of parking. Great for a browse and a shop too – great place.
- New for Spring 2021 – book a table online
- Tip – go straight to the cafe when you arrive to reserve a table and pick up a buzzer so you can browse while you’re waiting. It’s worth the short wait!
- Breakfast served 8am to 11.30am, Sunday 9 – 11am.
- Keelham Breakfast Menu
17 miles: Alexander’s – High Street, Skipton, BD23 1JZ – 01756 228030
- Stylish, contemporary surroundings with a dazzling brunch menu – highly recommended.
- Delicious smoothies and fabulous breakfast cocktails if you’re after something special.
- Brunch served Saturdays 11am – 3pm and Sundays 11am – 1pm.
- Alexander’s Bubbles & Brunch Menu
20 miles: Billy Bob’s Parlour – Calm Slate Farm, Bolton Abbey, BD23 6EU – 01756 711826 or reserve a table online
Billy Bob’s is quite a lot further away than we’d normally recommend, but it’s well worth a visit. The American-style diner with coffee served from the indoor Airstream caravan and seating in a yellow American school bus. It’s amazing (and the food’s wonderful too!)!
- It’s great for children (fab play areas), but we go regularly for brunch without little ones (when we sit in the peaceful adults only dining room). Superb, freshly cooked food – inspiring, tasty menus.
- Last orders for breakfast are at 11.30am (check opening hours in winter as they can change)
- Billy Bob’s Parlour Breakfast Menu