Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and Tassimo coffee machine. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, frying pan, saucepan with lid, knives, bottle opener, tin opener, chopping boards, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. You’ll find a dining table and four stowaway chairs, as well as a wall-mounted Smart TV with Netflix.
Buckhaw Brow has its own well-lit private shower room a few steps away from the door. Guests have key code access to the shower room, which has an enclosed shower, toilet, basin, mirror, towel bundle, heated towel rail, non-slip mat and towel bundle. This means that you can leave all your toiletries in there for the duration of your stay – it’s all yours! There’s a hairdryer in your under-bed storage drawer in your pod.
The British-made double bed has a pocket-sprung mattress, fitted sheet, feather and down duvet and four pillows. There’s also a comfortable 4ft wide Yorkshire-made sofa bed with memory-foam topper. We know how important it is to have a good night’s sleep! Sofa bed bedding is provided (stored under your bed) when you book for more than two guests.
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB chargers, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, blackout curtains and blinds. The pods also have a retractable fly screen door, perfect for keeping the pods insect-free in the summer when the doors are open.
Buckhaw Brow has a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with an outdoor table and chairs and fire bowl with grill and poker, which can be used as a barbecue or fire pit.
Buckhaw Brow now includes complete with luxury bedding for the double bed, made up ready for your arrival. It also includes an extra set of bedding for the sofa bed if you book for more than two guests. Sofa bed bedding will be stored under the double bed.
If you require hypo-allergenic bedding, please let us know when you book.
READYBEDS – £8
For children who might not want to sleep on a sofa bed, we hire inflatable Readybeds. The inflatable beds do fit into the Green Top pods when the sofa bed is pulled out.
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybeds is £8 per stay.
TOWEL BUNDLE – £10
Buckhaw Brow includes one towel bundle. You’ll find two bath towels and two hand towels in your shower room. If you have more than two guests in your pod you may wish to hire an extra towel bundle.
Pure Luxury: £60 add-on extra
Push the boat out and indulge. Just turn up and find everything taken care of – the perfect getaway.
- Fairy lights and bunting inside your pod
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – dry-cured bacon, premium sausages, free-range eggs, cherry tomatoes, fresh orange juice, milk and butter
- Breakfast ingredients in your basket – loaf bread, cereal, croissants, pastries, preserves, extra coffee pods, cooking oil, ketchup and HP sauce
- Chilled bottle of lovely fizz and two fluted glasses
- A boxed selection of luxury chocolates
- Marshmallows and skewers to toast over the fire
- Cosy blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
Movie getaway: £20
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark with films on Netflix, boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family won’t forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- Marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Haribo sweets, fizzy pop and cups
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING GROUP BOOKINGS FOR 2020 OR 2021 DUE TO COVID-19 RULES.
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week. We offer exclusive use for two nights at a time.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you our whole site booking information pack.
Group bookings may only be made by prior arrangement – we’re here to help!