Pick Corn Bents for a luxury stay with all the trimmings. It has its own private hot tub on the patio, a dreamy cocoon swing seat for two with padded cushions and superb views of the countryside.
Corn Bents has beds for four. (Contact us if you’d like to add an extra little one.)
£130 per night midweek / £140 weekends & holidays (minimum stay 2 nights)
School Summer Holidays: Weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights), Midweek – arrive Mon or Wed (min 2 nights)
Bank Holiday Weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights)
SPECIAL OFFER – Add a Sunday night to your weekend stay for just £70. (Offer not available during school summer holidays or bank holidays.)
Prices are per pod per night for two people.
Additional guests: Adults (16+) £20 per night. Children (5+) £10 per night
- Private hot tub (we’re waiting for photographs of our new tubs – coming soon!)
- Double swinging cocoon seat with luxury cushions
- Ensuite shower room with towel pack (two bath towels and two hand towels)
- Double bed with feather and down duvet and pillows
- Large double sofa bed with bedding stowed away (when booked for more than two)
- Fully-equipped contemporary kitchenette
- Foldaway wooden table and four chairs
- Private outdoor space with picnic table and chairs
- Private access straight from car park
- Optional fire bowl (available to use with our complete fire pit or charcoal packs)
- Free WiFi
Arrivals possible on dates highlighted dark green
(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays/Saturdays).
Dates in grey are unavailable.
Minimum stay – two nights.
You will be taken to bedful.com to make your booking.
Offer prices show after you click ‘Book Now’.
Find out what’s included and our tempting optional extras…
Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, bottle opener, tin opener, peeler, chopping board, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. A stowaway table and four chairs are included.
All pods have either an en-suite shower room or private access to their own shower room a short stroll away from the pod, all with a heated towel rail. There’s also a hairdryer in your under-bed storage drawer.
The wooden double beds in each pod have pocket-sprung mattresses, and all pods have a comfortable sofa bed.
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB charger, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, and curtains or blinds.
The pods have a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with outdoor dining table and chairs, and fire bowl, which transforms from fire pit to barbecue.
Gold Top pods come with complete bedding, including bedding for the sofa bed. The double bed will be made up for your arrival, and you’ll find the extra bedding under the arm of the sofa bed.
If you require hypo-allergenic bedding, please let us know when you book.
For children who might not want to sleep on a sofa bed, we hire inflatable Readybeds. (Note – They won’t fit into the Gold Top pods if the sofa bed is pulled out.)
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybeds is £8 per stay.
Please note: The Readybeds must be deflated and packed away before guests leave.
Towel bundle: £8
Gold Top pods always include one towel bundle. You’ll find two bath sheets/towels and two bath/hand towels in your shower room.
If you have more than two guests in your pod you may wish to hire an extra towel bundle for £8.
2x bath towels/sheets
2x bath/hand towels
Let us do the shopping and turn up at your pod to find high quality breakfast or barbecue ingredients ready and waiting for you to prepare, cook and enjoy. Order your breakfast or barbecue ingredients when you book, or contact us up to the day before you arrive, and it’ll be carefully stored in your pod.
We source all our British meat from high quality local butchers. Our golden-yoked eggs are from our own hens free to roam, or are high quality free-range eggs.
If you’d like anything special just let us know with a little notice and we’ll try our best to get it. All of these food options are available for a single person, or for additional people in your pod. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any special dietary requirements.
Note: Our barbecue packs are only available to add as an extra during the summer months. If you’d like one at any other time, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure Luxury: £70 add-on extra
Push the boat out and indulge. Just turn up and find everything taken care of – your pod lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway.
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – eight rashers dry-cured bacon, eight premium sausages, six free-range eggs, fresh orange juice, milk, butter
- Breakfast ingredients in your basket – loaf bread, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, croissants, muffins or pastries, preserves, filter coffee bags, Yorkshire tea bags, sugar, cooking oil, ketchup and HP sauce
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- A boxed selection of chocolates
- Fairy lights inside and outside the pod
- Bunting inside your pod
- Fire pit pack with lighting equipment
- Marshmallows and skewers
- Wool blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
- Box chocolates
You may wish to also add a gift bag of flowers for extra special occasions. Flowers cost £35 and are delivered to your pod before your arrival.
Movie magic: £30
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark in your cosy pod with a selection of family films and boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family will not forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Pack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- TV/DVD player with a selection of family films
- Haribo and pop! (Sorry parents!)
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week.
- Let us take the strain and provide your group with everything their hearts desire.
- Hire of the whole site is subject to availability for a minimum of two nights (three on a bank holiday).
Give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be glad to help. We’ll give you a price based on your group’s needs.