Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and Tassimo coffee machine. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, frying pan, knives, saucepan with lid, bottle opener, tin opener, peeler, chopping boards, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. You’ll find a dining table and four stowaway chairs, as well as a wall-mounted Smart TV.
Corn Bents has its own en-suite shower room with enclosed shower, toilet, basin, mirror, heated towel rail and towels. The large under-bed storage drawer contains a hair dryer and non-slip shower mat.
The double bed has a pocket-sprung mattress with protector, fitted sheet, feather and down duvet and four pillows. There’s a comfortable, large sofa bed and bedding is stowed under the arm of the seat (when booked for more than two people, age 2+).
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB chargers, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, blackout curtains and blinds. The pods also have a retractable fly screen door, perfect for keeping the pods insect-free in the summer when the doors are open.
Corn Bents has a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with lovely outdoor dining table and chairs, cocoon swing seat for two, sun umbrella and fire bowl, which can be used as a fire pit or barbecue.
Gold Top pods come with complete bedding (including bedding for the sofa bed when booked for more than two people, age 2+). The double bed will be made up for your arrival, and you’ll find the extra bedding under the arm of the sofa bed.
If you require hypo-allergenic bedding, please let us know when you book.
For children who might not want to sleep on a sofa bed, we hire inflatable Readybeds. (Note – They won’t fit into the Gold Top or Silver Top pods if the sofa bed is pulled out.)
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybeds is £8 per stay.
Towel bundle: £10
Gold Top pods include one towel bundle. You’ll find two bath towels and two hand towels in your shower room. If you have more than two guests in your pod you may wish to hire an extra towel bundle.
Pure Luxury: £60 add-on extra
Push the boat out and indulge. Just turn up and find everything taken care of – your pod lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway.
- Fairy lights and bunting inside your pod
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – dry-cured bacon, premium sausages, free-range eggs, cherry tomatoes, fresh orange juice, milk and butter
- Breakfast ingredients in your basket – loaf bread, cereal, croissants, pastries, preserves, extra coffee pods, cooking oil, ketchup and HP sauce
- Chilled bottle of lovely fizz and two fluted glasses
- A boxed selection of luxury chocolates
- Marshmallows and skewers to toast over the fire
- Cosy blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
- Box chocolates
Movie magic: £20
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark with films on Netflix, boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family won’t forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- Marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Haribo sweets, fizzy pop and cups
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING GROUP BOOKINGS FOR 2020 OR 2021 DUE TO COVID-19 RULES.
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week. We offer exclusive use for two nights at a time.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you our whole site booking information pack.
- Group bookings may only be made by prior arrangement – we’re here to help!