NOTE: NO AVAILABILITY UNTIL SEPT 2019
Arrival dates highlighted dark green
(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays/Saturdays).
Dates in grey are unavailable.
Minimum stay – two nights.
You will be taken to bedful.com to make your booking.
Price per night, based on two sharing:
£80 midweek / £90 weekends & holidays (min 2 nights)
Extra guests: Adults (16+) £20 per night. Children (5+) £10 per night
Bank holidays and summer school holiday weekends – Fri to Mon (3 nights)
- Add a Sunday night to a weekend stay for £70. (Term time only, excluding bank holidays.)
- 15% off stays of five nights or more.
- 10% off stays in December and January (excluding New Year’s Eve).
- Free WiFi
- Ensuite shower room (hire towels or bring your own)
- Double bed with pocket-sprung mattress and fitted sheet (hire bedding or bring your own)
- Large double sofa bed with mattress protector and sheet
- Fully-equipped contemporary kitchenette
- Foldaway wooden table and four chairs
- Private patio with outdoor dining table and chairs
- Fire fire bowl (available to use with our complete fire pit or charcoal packs)
- Sleeps 4 – get in touch if you’d like to add an extra little one
Prices for 2020 – £80 midweek / £90 weekends & holidays
Find out what’s included and our tempting optional extras…
Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, bottle opener, tin opener, chopping board, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. A stowaway table and four chairs are included.
The Folds has its own en-suite shower room with enclosed shower, toilet, basin, mirror and heated towel rail. There’s also a hairdryer in your under-bed storage drawer.
The double bed has a comfortable pocket-sprung mattress with mattress protector and fitted sheet. There also a large, comfortable sofa bed with mattress protector and sheet stowed away under the seat.
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB charger, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, curtains and blinds.
The pods have a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with an outdoor table and chairs and fire bowl, which can be used as a barbecue or fire pit.
Make life easier and hire bedding for your stay in either the Silver or Green Top Pods, or hire special children’s bedding to make your little ones smile.
BEDDING BUNDLE – £12
1x double duvet, duvet cover, 2x pillows, pillowcases
We have both feather and down and hypo-allergenic bedding. (Let us know if you’d prefer hypo-allergenic.)
Order one bundle and your double bed will be made up for your arrival. Order an extra bundles for the sofa bed and it will be stored under the bed.
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybed bundles is £8 per stay.
Please note: ReadyBeds need to be deflated and packed away before guests leave.
TOWEL BUNDLE – £8 (£10 for 2020)
Hire a towel bundle and you’ll find a pack of four fluffy towels waiting for you in your shower room.
2x bath towels or bath sheets
2x hand towels
Let us do the shopping and turn up at your pod to find high quality breakfast or barbecue ingredients ready and waiting for you to prepare, cook and enjoy. Order your breakfast or barbecue ingredients when you book, or contact us up to the day before you arrive, and it’ll be carefully stored in your pod.
We source all our British meat from high quality local butchers. Our golden-yoked eggs are from our own hens free to roam, or are high quality free-range eggs.
If you’d like anything special just let us know with a little notice and we’ll try our best to get it. All of these food options are available for a single person, or for additional people in your pod. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any special dietary requirements.
Note: Our barbecue packs are only available to add as an extra during the summer months. If you’d like one at any other time, just get in touch at email@example.com
Pure Luxury: £90 add-on extra
Push the boat out and indulge. Just turn up and find everything taken care of – your pod lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway.
- Double bed made up with feather and down duvet and pillows
- Double towel pack
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – eight rashers dry-cured bacon, eight premium sausages, six free-range eggs, fresh orange juice, milk, butter
- Breakfast ingredients in your basket – loaf bread, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, croissants, muffins or pastries, preserves, filter coffee bags, Yorkshire tea bags, sugar, cooking oil, ketchup and HP sauce
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- A boxed selection of chocolates
- Fairy lights inside and outside the pod
- Bunting inside your pod
- Fire pit pack with lighting equipment
- Marshmallows and skewers
- Wool blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
- Box of chocolates
You may wish to also add a gift bag of flowers for extra special occasions. Flowers cost £35 and are delivered to your pod before your arrival.
Movie magic: £E30
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark in your cosy pod with a selection of family films and boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family will not forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Pack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- TV/DVD player and a selection of family DVDs
- Haribo sweets and pop
Having it All – Hire of the Whole Site
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week.
- Let us take the strain and provide your group with everything their hearts desire.
- Hire of the whole site is subject to availability for a minimum of two nights (three on a bank holiday).
Give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be glad to help. We’ll give you a price based on your group’s needs.