Two Acre Bit
£60 Midweek (min 1 night) / £70 Weekend & holidays (min 2 nights)
School Summer Holidays: Weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights), Midweek – arrive Mon or Wed (min 2 nights)
Bank Holiday Weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights)
SPECIAL OFFER – Add a Sunday night to your weekend stay for just £35. (Offer not available during school holidays.)
Prices are per pod per night for two people.
Additional guests: Adults (16+) £20 per night. Children (5+) £10 per night
We’re so proud of the wonderful facilities at Two Acre Bit – a cosy pod cleverly organised for a great value stay. Your private shower room, with key code access, is only a few steps from your pod.
- Private shower room next door
- Handmade double bed with pocket-sprung mattress
- Small double sofa bed with memory foam mattress (4ft wide)
- Mattress protectors and fitted sheets
- Fully-equipped contemporary kitchenette
- Foldaway wooden table and four chairs
- TV/DVD player
- Private outdoor space with picnic table
- Fire pit/barbecue
Arrivals possible on dates highlighted dark green.
Please note: You will be taken to bedful.com
to make your booking.
Offer prices show after you click ‘Book Now’.
Find out what’s included and our tempting optional extras…
Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, bottle opener, tin opener, chopping board, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. A stowaway table and four chairs are included.
All pods have either an en-suite shower room or private access to their own shower room a short stroll away from the pod, all with a heated towel rail. There’s also a hairdryer in your under-bed storage drawer.
The Green Top pods have a wall-mounted TV/DVD player and there’s a small selection of family DVDs to borrow in the Little Laundry.
The wooden double beds in each pod have pocket-sprung mattresses, and all pods have a comfortable sofa bed.
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB charger, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, and curtains or blinds.
The pods have a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with a wooden picnic bench and fire bowl, which transforms from barbecue to fire pit.
Make life easier and hire bedding for your stay in either the Silver or Green Top Pods, or hire special children’s bedding to make your little ones smile.
Bedding Bundle: £12
1x double duvet, duvet cover, 2x pillows, pillowcases
We have both feather and down and hypo-allergenic bedding. (Let us know if you’d prefer hypo-allergenic.)
Sweet Dreams: £8
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybed bundles is £8 per stay.
Please note: ReadyBeds must be deflated and packed away before guests leave.
Towel bundle: £8
Hire a towel bundle and you’ll find a pack of four fluffy towels waiting for you in your shower room.
2x bath towels or bath sheets
2x hand towels
Let us do the shopping and turn up at your pod to find high quality breakfast or barbecue ingredients ready and waiting for you to prepare, cook and enjoy. Order your breakfast or barbecue ingredients when you book, or contact us up to the day before you arrive, and it’ll be carefully stored in your pod.
We source all our British meat from high quality local butchers. Our golden-yoked eggs are from our own hens free to roam. If our girls aren’t laying, your eggs will be high quality free-range eggs.
If you’d like anything special just let us know with a little notice and we’ll try our best to get it. All of these food options are available for a single person, or for additional people in your pod. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any special dietary requirements. Vegetarian options are available for breakfast – just make a note when you book.
Push the boat out and indulge in one of our luxury pod packages. Just turn up and find that everything has been taken care of. Your pod will be lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway and you won’t be disappointed.
These package add-on options include all of the extras that you might wish for. These experiences offer great value for money and a saving on ordering the extras separately.
Living it Up: £75 add-on extra
- Double bed made up with feather and down duvet and pillows
- Double towel pack
- A bottle of chilled fizz and two glasses
- Basket of kitchen essentials – loaf bread, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, preserves, Yorkshire Tea bags, filter coffee bags, sugar, cooking oil, tomato ketchup and HP sauce
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – eight rashers dry cured bacon, eight premium sausages, six free range eggs, milk, butter, orange juice
- Fire pit pack – a bag of logs, fire lighting equipment, marshmallows and skewers
- Two outdoor chairs with seat pads for the decked area
- One hour later check-out (11.30am)
Life’s a Picnic: add £55 to base price
Forget buttering stale bread and digging out your Tupperware and let us do all the work for you. Feast on our lovely picnic for two, toast marshmallows over your fire pit and enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast.
- A picnic for two brought to you on one morning of your stay (delicious ham sandwiches, Scotch egg, cheese, posh crisps, homemade flapjack, fruit, bottles of water)
- Essentials in your fridge – milk, butter, orange juice
- Breakfast essentials in your pod – loaf bread, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, Yorkshire Tea bags, preserves, coffee, sugar
- Fire pit pack – logs, fire lighting equipment, marshmallows and skewers
- Charcoal pack for your barbecue
Movie Weekend: add £50 to your base price
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark in your cosy pod with a selection of family films and boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family will not forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Pack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Lots of marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavourings
- TV/DVD player with a selection of DVDs
- Bedding for the double bed and sofa bed, or the option of different beds, depending on the age of the children. Choose from a Gruffalo themed ReadyBed and Gruffalo fleece blanket 18m – 3yrs, Junior ReadyBed with fleecy Hogwarts blanket 3yrs+.
- Haribo sweets and pop
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week.
- Let us take the strain and provide your group with everything their hearts desire.
- Hire of the whole site is subject to availability for a minimum of two nights (three on a bank holiday).
Give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be glad to help. We’ll give you a price based on your group’s needs.