Arrival dates highlighted dark green
(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays/Saturdays)
Dates in grey are unavailable.
Minimum stay – two nights.
You will be taken to bedful.com to make your booking.
Two Acre Bit
2019 price per night, based on two sharing:
£65 midweek / £75 weekends & holidays (min 2 nights)
Extra guests: adults (16+) £20 per night, children (5+) £10 per night
Bank holidays and school summer holiday weekends – Fri to Mon (min 3 nights)
- Add a Sunday night to a weekend stay for £35. (Term time only, excluding bank holidays.)
- 15% off stays of five nights or more
- 10% off stays in December and January (excluding New Year’s Eve)
Perfectly-positioned Two Acre Bit includes a Smart TV/DVD player, bespoke British-made sofa bed and generous floor space. There’s a wonderful private shower room with limitless hot water for showering and bright sky-lights only a few steps from your door.
- Free WiFi
- Smart TV/DVD player
- Private shower room with key code access (hire towels or bring your own)
- Handmade double bed with pocket-sprung mattress
- Small double sofa bed with memory foam mattress (4ft wide)
- Mattress protectors and fitted sheets (hire duvets and pillows or bring your own)
- Fully-equipped contemporary kitchenette
- Foldaway wooden table and four chairs
- Private patio with outdoor dining table and chairs
- Fire bowl (to use with our complete fire pit or charcoal packs)
- Fly screen door
- Sleeps 4 – get in touch if you’d like to add an extra little one
Prices for 2020 – £70 midweek / £80 weekends & holidays
Find out what’s included and our tempting optional extras…
Each pod has a kitchenette with fridge (and ice box), hot running water, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster. They include crockery, cutlery and utensils – plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, cutlery, frying pan, saucepan with lid, cafetiere, bottle opener, tin opener, peeler, chopping board, wooden spoon, whisk, scissors and tongs. A stowaway table and four chairs are included.
Two Acre Bit has its own well-lit private shower room a few steps away from the door. Guests have key code access to the shower room, which has an enclosed shower, toilet, basin, mirror, heated towel rail and non-slip mat in the cupboard. This means that you can leave all your toiletries and towels in there for the duration of your stay – it’s all yours! There’s a hairdryer in the under-bed storage drawer in your pod. Towels may be added as an extra when booking.
The British-made double bed has a pocket-sprung mattress with protector and fitted sheet. There’s also a comfortable 4ft wide Yorkshire-made sofa bed with memory-foam topper. We know how important it is to have a good night’s sleep! Bedding bundles are available to add when booking.
Our Green Top pods also have their own wall-mounted Smart TV/DVD player and there’s a selection of DVDs to borrow in the Little Laundry.
All our pods are cedar clad, well-insulated, heated, and have double-glazed security doors with rear opening window, power sockets and USB charger, free WiFi, smoke detector, internal and external LED lighting, blackout curtains and blinds. The pods also have a retractable fly screen door, perfect for keeping the pods insect-free in the summer when the doors are open.
The pods have a slip-resistant decked area, twin cedar boot-storage boxes and a private outdoor space to the side with lovely outdoor dining table and chairs and fire bowl with grill and poker, which can be used as a barbecue or fire pit.
Make life easier and hire bedding for your stay in a Green Top pod, or hire special children’s beds to make your little ones smile.
BEDDING BUNDLES: £12
1x double duvet, duvet cover, 2x pillows, pillowcases
We have both feather and down and hypo-allergenic bedding. (Let us know if you’d prefer hypo-allergenic.)
Order one bundle and your double bed will be made up for your arrival. Order an extra bundles for the sofa bed and it will be stored under the bed.
Children, aged three and over, will love to sleep in our Junior Deluxe ReadyBeds. They include an attached sleeping bag and a thick, fleecy Hogwarts blanket and an electric pump to make life easier.
Toddlers will be beside themselves snuggling down in a Gruffalo ‘My First ReadyBed’ with attached sleeping bag and a matching fleecy Gruffalo blanket. It’s suitable for children from 18m – 3yrs.
Hire of the Readybed bundles is £8 per stay.
Please note: ReadyBeds must be deflated and packed away before guests leave.
TOWEL BUNDLE – £8 (£10 for 2020)
Hire a towel bundle and you’ll find a pack of four fluffy towels waiting for you in your shower room.
2x bath towels or bath sheets
2x hand towels
Let us do the shopping and turn up at your pod to find high quality breakfast or barbecue ingredients ready and waiting for you to prepare, cook and enjoy. Order your breakfast or barbecue ingredients when you book, or contact us up to the day before you arrive, and it’ll be carefully stored in your pod.
We source all our British meat from high quality local butchers. Our golden-yoked eggs are from our own hens free to roam, or are high quality free-range eggs.
If you’d like anything special just let us know with a little notice and we’ll try our best to get it. All of these food options are available for a single person, or for additional people in your pod. Please let us know if you have any allergies or any special dietary requirements. Vegetarian options are available for breakfast – just make a note when you book.
Note: Our barbecue packs are only available to add as an extra during the summer months. If you’d like one at any other time, just get in touch at email@example.com
Push the boat out and indulge in one of our luxury pod packages. Just turn up and find that everything has been taken care of. Your pod will be lovingly transformed into a perfect getaway and you won’t be disappointed.
These package add-on options include all of the extras that you might wish for. These experiences offer great value for money and a saving on ordering the extras separately.
Living it Up: £65 add-on extra
- Double bed made up with feather and down duvet and pillows
- Double towel pack
- Basket of kitchen essentials – loaf bread, Kellogg’s Cornflakes, croissants, muffins or pastries, porridge oats, preserves, Yorkshire Tea bags, filter coffee bags, sugar, cooking oil, tomato ketchup and HP sauce
- Breakfast ingredients in your fridge – eight rashers dry cured bacon, eight premium sausages, six free range eggs, milk, butter, orange juice
- A bottle of chilled fizz and two glasses
- Fire pit pack – a sack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Marshmallows and skewers
- Wool blankets to keep off the chill
SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS – £35
Give someone special a lovely surprise when they arrive.
We’ll decorate your pod and set things up ready for your arrival.
The package includes:
- Fairy lights and bunting
- Birthday or anniversary banner (if required – just let us know)
- Chilled bottle of fizz and two glasses
- Gold balloons
You may wish to also add a gift bag of flowers for extra special occasions. Flowers cost £35 and are delivered to your pod before your arrival.
Movie getaway: £50
Watch the faces of your little people light up as they make popcorn over an open fire for the very first time. Snuggle down after dark in your cosy pod with a selection of family films and boxes of popcorn and sweets, making memories that your family will not forget.
- Popcorn pan to use over the fire bowl
- Pack of logs and fire lighting equipment
- Lots of marshmallows and chocolate digestives to make S’mores, and toasting skewers
- Retro popcorn maker with popping corn, popcorn tubs and flavouring
- Basket of DVDs to watch on your pod’s TV/DVD player
- Bedding for the double bed and sofa bed, or the option of different beds, depending on the age of the children. Choose from a Gruffalo themed ReadyBed and Gruffalo fleece blanket 18m – 3yrs, Junior ReadyBed with fleecy Hogwarts blanket 3yrs+.
- Haribo sweets and pop
Having it All! – Hire of the Whole Site
Truly relax as your nearest and dearest take over the whole site, hiring all five pods and having exclusive use of all the facilities. Whether it’s your grandma’s 70th birthday, an astronomy convention or your office bonding weekend, Peaks and Pods is the perfect place to push the boat out.
- Hire the entire site for a whole weekend or for a couple of nights during the week.
- Let us take the strain and provide your group with everything their hearts desire.
- Hire of the whole site is subject to availability for a minimum of two nights (three on a bank holiday).
Give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be glad to help. We’ll give you a price based on your group’s needs.