Note: Please check opening times and availability before you make a special journey. Some of these venues had not reopened by the end of July following lockdown.
After a lie-in and a leisurely start to your morning, why not head out for a delicious brunch at one of the wonderful destinations nearby? They’re all worth the journey.
5 miles: Cafe Sopra at Car and Kitchen – Market Place, Settle, BD24 9EF
- Tasty, contemporary brunch menu cooked from scratch from independent suppliers. Great coffee.
- Breakfast served from 9am (Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat) and 10.30am (Sunday) to 3pm
- The Cafe brunch menu
5 miles: The Brasserie – The Courtyard, A65, Settle, BD24 9JY
- Relaxed atmosphere, attractive surroundings and freshly-cooked, locally-sourced seasonal food.
- Breakfast served from 8.30am to 12 noon
- The Brasserie at the Courtyard Breakfast Menu
9 miles: Hindelinis – Ribblesdale Park, Mill Lane, Gisburn, BB7 4LP – 01200 445227 (Phone in advance, as we’re not sure about the opening times.)
- Enjoy American-style pancakes and waffles, eggs of all varieties, seating booths and great fire place.
- Breakfast served from 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Hindelinis Breakfast Menu
16 miles: Keelham Farm Shop – Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1UD – 01756 664170 (One of our favourites for a Sunday morning brunch.)
- Quirky cafe in a superb farm shop just on our side of Skipton – easily accessible with lots of parking. Great for a browse and a shop too – great place.